STS designs custom spreadsheets to meet your business needs.
The problem with many off-the-shelf products is that while they are often good at a wide range of functions, much of what they do just stands in the way of the limited set of things required by a small business.
So you end up paying for much more than you need.
The Power of Spreadsheets
If you thought spreadsheets were only for accountants then think again.
MS Excel spreadsheets are one of the most powerful tools a computer has to offer.
Its ability to manipulate rows and columns of information is multiplied by VBA to transform this information into your wildest dreams. Well almost...
Imagination is the limiting factor on how rows and columns of information can be morphed into useful applications.
STS has a wide range of Excel automation skills that can be used to produce custom spreadsheets to your specifications.
Workbooks While you Wait
STS can build spreadsheets that do exactly what you need with very little effort or oversight.
This might not be as expensive as you think.
For example STS dramatically reduces its prices for reference sites.
This means that if your need is more generally useful, STS will discount the price you pay to develop the concept for wider distribution.
This way you are not necessarily completely underwriting the development which would ordinarily make a custom application beyond the reach of tight budgets.
The process works like this;
- You identify your business need to manage some information.
- You calculate the total time spent to manage it today. Use Form Below.
- Ask yourself what it would do to your bottom line if the previous could be done in half or a tenth as much time.
- Fill in the form below to begin dialog for a spreadsheet to do what you need.
- If our expectations overlap then STS proposes a solution
- If you like the proposal, STS sends a trial version that operates for a fixed period with a temporary license key
- If you like the trial, you make a payment and STS sends permanent license key
Here is a form to begin the development process.
The (*) indicate required Fields.
STS can enter into non-disclosure agreements (NDA) to protect your intellectual property.
Back | Next
Copyright Spidel Tech Solutions, Inc. 2004 All Rights Reserved. Updated:
8/13/2009 4:52:21 PM
Idx: 199 Site Design STS